Join the SnowDome in 2023 (Sunday 12th to Sunday 19th March 2023) and embark on a ski and snowboard holiday partnered with Crystal Ski Holidays to the beautiful snowy mountains of Andorra.
The SnowDome is offering a fantastic opportunity to join the team for a week, complete with top-notch half-board accommodation, flights, transfers, complimentary SnowDome guiding to discover those hidden gems (Monday to Friday) and a guaranteed week of fun and good times.
The holiday is open to all ages, families, couples and singles. Whether you are looking to take your first trip away to the mountains after learning or you are an experienced skier or snowboarder… the package is suitable for all. However, we do stress that the holiday is only suitable for people that are above the minimum recreational standard.
Princesa Parc 4* Arinsal, from only £849 per person
- Princesa Parc 4*, Arinsal only a two minute walk to the main gondola
- A leading hotel in Arinsal, modern and stylish with refurbished deluxe bedrooms
- Superb spa centre with hydromassage pool, fitness room, whirlpools, saunas, steam room and ice fountain
- Piano bar, daily live music & free WiFi
- Ten-pin bowling
- 7 nights half board
- Departing Sunday 12th March 2023 from Birmingham, returning Sunday 19th March
- 3 hours daily complimentary guiding (Mon-Fri)
- Adult Pal-Arinsal lift pass £191, senior lift pass £148 (65 to 75 years) FREE for juniors (under 11) & seniors (over 75)
- SnowDome transfers to and from resort
- From £849 per person (excludes lift pass)
Lift pass offers are subject to change and T&Cs.
Finally, to make things all the sweeter, you can save 50% when you buy any recreational slope pass, any improver 3 hour coaching session, or any 2/3 hour beginner ski or snowboard group lesson (only redeemable on one occasion).
To book your places now, please email [email protected] and quote ‘SnowDome holiday 2023’. Please note spaces are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis. Single supplements do apply.